This is real English dialogue video for kids to learn Real English Dialogue. 42 of real English dialogues in "What are you doing?" series
Download - 42 Real English Dialogues of Learn English for Kids - What are you doing?
42 Real English Dialogues of Learn English for Kids - What are you doing?:
01. Good morning. - Good afternoon.
02. Hi and Hello. - Good bye.
03. Hello, I'm Heidi. - Hi, Heidi.
04. How are you? - I'm fine.
05. What's this? - What's that?
06. Who's this? - Who's that?
07. Who is he? - Who is she?
08. Happy birthday! - Thank you.
09. How old are you? - I'm five years old.
10. How old are you? - How old is he?
11. I'm sorry. - Watch out!
12. I like baseball. - I like tennis.
13. Do you like pizza? - I like pizza.
14. Do you have pets? - I have a dog.
15. Do you like cheese? - I don't like cheese.
16. Do you have crayons? - Do you have paper?
17. Do you want some more? - Help yourself.
18. How many apples? - How many bananas?
19. How many tiger? - How may lions?
20. How much is this? - It's four dollars.
21. How's the weather? - It's sunny.
22. How's the weather? - It's windy.
23. Let's play soccer. - Let's play baseball.
24. Let's go swimming. - Can you go skiing?
25. Open the door. - Close the door.
26. Touch your eyes. - Sit down.
27. Don't sit down. - Wash your hands.
28. Don't swim. - Watch out!
29. Can you swim? - Can you skate?
30. Can you help me? - Sure, I can.
31. Can I help you? - Yes, please.
32. Can I read that book? - Sure, you can.
33. Is this your bag? Yes, it's mine. - Is this your cap? No, it isn't.
34. Where are you? - I'm in the kitchen.
35. Where is my bird? - On the chair.
36. Where is my coat? - Where are my gloves?
37. What day is it today? - It's Monday.
38. What time is it now? - It's ten o'clock.
39. What are you doing? - What is he doing?
40. What are you doing? - I'm cleaning my room.
41. What did you do? - I went to the zoo.
42. What did you do yesterday? - How was the party yesterday?