Stop saying "YOU'RE WELCOME" and use these alternatives to sound like a native.
In this video, you're going to learn real English with linguamarina. And with this video, you will learn different alternatives to the phrase "You're welcome". These will help you sound more like a native speaker. If you are ready let jump in and again you can check the phrases list below the video.
Download - Stop saying "YOU'RE WELCOME
Stop saying "YOU'RE WELCOME:
- I am happy to be of assistance
- That’s what good colleagues do
- I am here to help
- My pleasure
- Honored to have helped
- Let me know if I can help you in the future
- No need at all
- It was nothing
- Don’t worry about it!
- Don’t mention it
- I know you’d do the same for me
- Happy to help
- Sure thing
- No worries
- I hope you enjoy it
- I’m glad that you liked it
- You deserve it
- It made me think of you
- You'll get my bill in the morning
- Oh, stop it, you!