This is real English dialogue video for kids to learn Real English Dialogue. 38 of real English dialogues in Good morning series
Download - 38 Real English Dialogues of Learn English for Kids
38 Real English Dialogues of Learn English for Kids:
01. Good morning. - How are you?
02. Nice to meet you. - I'm great
03. What's this? - What's that?
04. Who is he? - Who is she?
05. Whose bike is this? - What a nice bike!
06. Happy birthday! - This is for you.
07. How old are you? - I'm five years old.
08. I like soccer. - Let's go!
09. Do you like cheese? - Do you like ham?
10. Do you have crayon? - You're welcome.
11. How many bears? - Three bears.
12. How much is it? - I want it.
13. It's snowing. - Do you like snow?
14. What color is it? - It's red.
15. It's green and white. - It's raining.
16. What does she look like? - She has short curly hair.
17. Watch out! - Are you okay?
18. What’s wrong? - I have a toothache.
19. What's your favorite subject? - My favorite subject is P.E.
20. What a wonderful! - What a nice day!
21. What a big tree! - Don’t touch that!
22. Let's go camping. - Let’s go fishing.
23. Wash your hands. - Let's eat pizza!
24. Put on your coat. - It's cold and windy.
25. Put on your pants. - Is this yours?
26. May I take your order? - I'd like a pizza and spaghetti.
27. Where is it? - Go straight.
28. Where is the post office? - Go straight.
29. Where is the restroom? - Go straight and turn left.
30. Where is my cap? - Where is it?
31. Where is my pencil? - It's on the chair.
32. What time is it? - Time for breakfast.
33. Time for lunch. - What time is it?
34. What are you doing? - I'm jumping.
35. What are you doing? - I'm making cookies.
36. What's he doing? - He's dancing.
37. What did you do? - We went to the park.
38. How was your summer vacation? - It was great.